Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Read And I Feel

poetry, poems, story
I read what you write
I feel what you keep in the heart
But, I do not understand ...
I have not felt
Does love come?
While I was crying ...
And hope there is a love that you give

Tonight is always here
Imagine your face, your smile ...
Even if you write and you keep
Avoid my curiosity
I just let go ... crying in the corner of my room
But, I want you to understand
What I think and what I want ...

Then ...
I read ... feel ...
And understand if you leave me
It's not because of hate and not love me
But the heart ...
Doubt go the way of the winding
So I prepared to accept you what it is

I still ...
Crying ... misunderstood what you wrote and you thought
Forgive me ...

Might want to see my other writing:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your comment here... Thank you ^_^